Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's tough to swallow, but beautiful none the less.


I chose this image because it indicates to me how my job makes me feel. It allows me to tap into creative ideas and not feel inhibited. However, at the same time, it creates feelings of discomfort and a wildness that affects my surrounding life. Creating designs is a way for me to release. I enjoy establishing monochromatic arrangements as well as something a little more modern and abstract. My favorite would have to be the abstract.
This image showcases a more eclectic feel to flowers. What kind of flower is this? If it were a rose or a carnation or a daisy, most people would recognize it immediately. That's how I would like my customers to view my own work. I want them to be intrigued by the designs but not quite sure what to call the designs. I want them to take an arrangement similar in design as this flower, out of the case and feel compelled to purchase it simply because it feels ambiguous but exciting.



No comments:

Post a Comment